Sunday, November 21, 2010

~*Happy First Anniversary*~

November 21st. Happy First Anniversary 

 For those who know me, this is, a very big milestone in many ways. As this is the First anniversary I am acknowledging (although I did, eventually, become accustomed to getting flowers around certain other times of year). It is amazing to me how quickly one year has past and how different, but wonderful, our life is now.  This whole week I couldn't stop thinking about our life last fall, with all, the wedding preparations. I LOVED every minute of our wedding day. There is only one thing I would change if I could: A videographer. But our pictures do speak a thousand words. Everything was perfect, the memory of it makes me so happy and warm inside. I am getting mushy, but I really, truly, loved everything. Welcome to memory lane, here are a few of my favorite things...

My Bouquet

Friends being friends, last min nail colour change, subway sandwich, etc..
Our beautiful ceremony and the laughter we shared
The church, which is now gone

My whole family together

My other whole family together, even baby William:)
The Handsome Boy Band
The Ladies
The Beauty that we found in the stark November days
All the girls and guys
The infamous train station pictures, where we first met
Here's where it all started, except there was a train;)
Our gorgeous, delicious cake
Our First Dance
Obviously, this is only a few of my favorite things, so many people helped make our day so much more special than I could have ever imagined it to be, but, I can't load pictures forever...

Today we are making the most of being stranded on a Caribbean island together and celebrating the many adventures this year has brought us. So far, today we have enjoy a beautiful breakfast, literally hiked around the island, saw some of the most amazing views I have seen, thus far, on this island. We plan to go out for dinner tonight. Nathan couldn't resist exchanging cards, so we already did that. As our first anniversary gift is 'paper' we are giving each other scuba diving lessons, which will give us a paper open water diving certificate and opens up a whole new world, under the sea... 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary Angela and Nathan!!! Your photos bring back all the memories of a perfect wedding day. You two have experienced many changes and adventures in the first year and are still very happy. Enjoy your 1st anniversary. We are having dinner at your parents house this evening and we will be toasting you (maybe we'll toast you a few times)
    Love Steve and Trudy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angela. These pictures are beautiful! Congratulations! Not many people get to spend their first wedding anniversary on a beautiful tropical island. I hope homework doesn't get too in the way of enjoying it. I miss you both. Have an amazing day!!
    -Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela Rose St. Onge

    Happy anniversary, you are an incredible sister, friend, person, and now wife. I am very proud of you sister, you found yourself an awesome friend and lover who, pushes you to try new things, and hell moved you out of the country! (which has always been one of your dreams)

    When I wrote you name down at the top of this message, I accidentally put 'Mossop'. But i know you're still a true Mossop at heart anyways :)

    Congratulations Mrs. St. Onge
    Love, Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your special day. Reading your post took me back to that very special day that you became husband and wife. It was a wonderful time. I look forward to hearing about your diving adventure and what its like to dive in warm water.

    ReplyDelete