Sunday, October 31, 2010

~*Happy Halloween*~

Happy Halloween!
It was really fun to see all the kids out in costume:) On Saba they actually got to wear their costumes outside without four sweaters or a snowsuit underneath...crazy!! I had no idea how many kids their were on the island, but I think we had about 40 trick or treaters! I think before today I only saw a handful of kids in total. Halloween in Saba was celebrated on Saturday because the kids here trick or treat from business to business and store are closed on Sunday, going house to house would be WAY to hard:) So keeping with tradition, as part of the SOS Anne and I parked her car in the parking lot, decorated the trunk and handed out candy to the kids!!! Anne and I had no idea how this was going to work so we just winged it...I was able, with creative use of my hair and a borrowed bow from my 2 year old friend Sydney to pull off a costume which seemed to pass as Minnie Mouse

  


Minnie Mouse and a hard working med student!
  


Happy Halloween, the local kids got all dressed up!!

Trick or Treat!

Behind us is our decorated truck, from which, we handed out candy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment