Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still here....

I'm still here...

I have been so busy balancing work and school
that I have neglected my blog...
also 
Life is pretty routine
and 
Lacking adventures.

my time off is spent here.
But, 
school is winding down ...
And 
Things are ramping up for the holiday season.

And
I am finding pure happiness is the simplest 'winter' things

Like the first snow fall....


Mittens...
Hats...
Christmas lights...



my nephew and I watching the parade.
 Cold winter walks with Tim's to keep me warm...

my new iphone (Santa dropped this one off early)
(all pics (thus far) are taken with iphone='s not the greatest quality)

Also
It's our 
2nd Wedding Anniversary
Monday November 21st


Cheers to Two Years!!
I can't wait to see what this year will bring!:)
Love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment