Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wear more sunscreen

It is HOT down here
Summer in the Caribbean is hot, hot, hot
In between studying for exams 
I have taken advantage of the sunny days 
to relax with friends at the cove and by the pool.

Anne's Goodbye Party...Picnic and swimming ='s perfection
Although it is June 
my friends and family in Canada
remind me that summer has yet to find them...
Keep faith, you guys!

On another note...

Iguana's 
one of my favorite island creatures
LOVE the sun.
(Probably even more than I do!)


Hot, sunny days you can find them sunning themselves
 in trees and along the road.

Not too long ago 
my brother asked me advice on skin/sun care
(I must be an expert after a year (ish) in the Caribbean)..haha)
Chris this is for you:


Iguana's don't wear sunscreen.
If you don't want to look like an iguana
Wear more sunscreen!

1 comment:

  1. great advice. Like really fantastic. oh and that group picture looks oddly familiar.

    ReplyDelete