Monday, November 5, 2012

Branson, Missouri


In a quest to reorganize my life
I've slaked, a little, on sharing our week-end adventures...
Two week-ends ago we explored Branson, Missouri

I heard about Branson, Missouri from several people,
but when they joked about it on my favourite T.V show {Modern Family}
I knew we had to check it out!

Cameron from Modern Family calls it 
"a place with a vibrant theatre scene, top notch restaurants, 
the jewel of Missouri's white river"

Anyways...
Branson is ~3.5 hours south of Kansas city

Branson is an unique place...
it is known as the Las Vegas of Missouri
(without the gambling)

I don't know about being a jewel...
However
Branson certainly does have
lots and lots of cheesy shows, elderly people, and neon signs!

Here are some pictures of the town of Branson:







Although, Branson 
may not have been our style,
we did have a great week-end...

This bizarre town is situated within beautiful hills
which made for a scenic drive and a beautiful little bike ride
We even road our bikes all the way to Arkansas!





That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment