Friday, December 28, 2012

Home for Christmas!



We made it home for Christmas!
I arrived late, late tuesday before christmas and 
Nathan followed friday night (turned saturday morning)

It was a wonderful, whirlwind, trip
filled with fun & festivities 
with some of our dearest family & friends!
I throughly enjoyed the Snow!
We squeezed everything we could into this short trip.
Even (for me) a little trip to the Ski Hill!
(Thanks Craig!)
Angela & Craig at Martock Dec 2012
Santa Found Us!
We thoroughly enjoyed our time with both our families & friends...
There is no place like home for the holidays!
Christmas Morning with the Family!
and I can't forget to include Riley-Dog!
Thank-you to everyone 
who made our Christmas trip possible & memorable!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed seeing you and Nathan over the holidays. Really enjoyed the Christmas Eve festivities!! I love the Christmas morning photo!

    ReplyDelete