Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sew...

Sew...
The countdown is on until Spring Break
And I could't be more excited!
Things are wrapping up for the semester
(Because our lives are now measured in semesters)

I finished my classes (Whoot Whoot)
And Nathan has final exams next week...

Sew in my spare time I have finished my second quilt!
This quilt is based on the Free Amy Butler patten
It is a really fun modern quilt design.
Combine that with the bright, bold, patterns and you get...


Tropical Paradise Quilt 2011


I can't take any credit for the label (Thanks Sally)
Broadening my sewing horizons 
in an impromptu Friday night sewing party
two lovely lady's (Anne and Leslie) and myself put our heads together 
And made these super cute clutches
   

Mine is the ivory and pink one on the right
Aren't we talented...

1 comment: