Monday, March 26, 2012

Kansas city: Take II

I had a wonderful week in Kansas city!

We celebrated St.Paddy's Day:

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Shopped the Kansas city Market:

 
Nathan enjoying a Market delight!
Explored the Zoo: 


I heart elephants!
Had a picnic in the Park: 


Better Together*


We Love Loose Park!

 Played frisbee:



 I also had lots of time for personal R&R
I went to yoga daily, shopped, organized the apartment:

The pillows I made work perfectly!

And
Tapped into my crafty side:

We had a big blank wall in our living room
I wanted something inspiring to fit that space 
without collecting too much extra stuff

I thought
what could be more inspiring than the world?!
I saw world map wall stickers on Pinterest on sale for 150$
This was more than a little outside my 'wallsticker' budget
So i decided to DIY
With a:
5$ blank sheet of chocolate brown chalkboard wall sticker,
Free Printable world map,
tape,
scissors, 
and 
a rainy afternoon in KC
I concurred the world and our blank wall!

 


We had lots more fun together and with our KC friends
I can't wait to do it again soon!

Until then, it's hi-ho, hi-ho back to work I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment