Sunday, April 1, 2012

Canada's Ocean Playground


Happy April 1st!!!

Unlike last year...
I did not have any April Fools tricks up my sleeve.

Instead 
I spent this beautiful day with 
my brother Chris, Avery (his girlfriend), and my grandfather
enjoying Canada's Ocean Playground (a.k.a. Nova Scotia).

We enjoyed a beautiful scenic drive to 
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia

This small fishing village and lighthouse 
is the poster child of Nova Scotia 
and one of my favourite places.

The rocks
It is a very rocky and barren terrain along the coast.
For my Saba friends: Similar to the Tidepools it is very rocky; 
unlike the Tidepools the rocks are very smooth.

I heart the sparkling atlantic*
Me at Peggy's Cove :)
We spent our time there enjoying the views, walking and climbing the rocks!

Avery and Angela
Chris & Avery
The climbers:






This was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon with family and friends.
I really feel like I need to soak up as much east coast and ocean time 
as possible during the next six weeks 
before I make the big move to the midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment