Monday, May 7, 2012

Good times in the Maritimes!


With the count down to my departure to the mid-west officially on!
(5 more shifts at work and 10 more sleeps until my departure)



It was officially time to celebrate, party, 
and enjoy the company of my friends and family.
Although I will miss those I leave behind 
It is hard to hide my excitement when I think about being with my love.

To kick off the festivities Thursday night
I celebrated working with wonderful coworkers 
over dinner and drinks.

Keeping with this theme...Friday night:
My two besties and I 
had a "sleepover party night" 
filled with delicious food, wine, and dancing!

Topping it all off Sunday, I had the honour 
of hosting a bridal shower for my friend and cousin.
The theme for the shower was "Love in Blossom"
I showered the place with the spring-time freshness 
and the romance of roses
Again it was good food and lots of fun!
(Are we seeing a theme yet?)

Here are a few pictures from the Bridal shower event:

The welcome sign

Tribute to the Bride through the ages...

The roses...



The cake.


The cake maker! Thanks SO much Avery:) 
The Bride-to-be and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment